Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

I am feeling sooo much better! Still some pain from my fall but much better than it was. The kidney infection is gone or at least a whole lot better. This year hasn't started out too good for me so far but can only get better from here, right?!!

It's time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat hosted each week by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. I so enjoy playing along with the Chit-Chat each week. So, let's get started!


I am...


  • Reading: I finished The Avalon Ladies Scrapbooking Society by Darien Gee and Barefoot Season by Susan Mallery. I am ready to start To Love Anew by Bonnie Leon.
  • Listening to: Rocky snoring at the foot of my bed as I type this post.
  • Watching: I will be watching Downton Abbey tonight:) That makes me a very happy girl!
  • Cooking/Baking: Bulgar Chili and green salad tonight
  • Happy you accomplished this week: Though I was in pain all week, I was able to keep up with the laundry and dishes. Hubby will be helping with the vacuuming for a couple of weeks yet.
  • Looking forward to next week: A visit with my husband's aunt on Wednesday. She is 91 years young. She said that she enjoys playing table games (me too) so hubby will drop me off before his appointment so I can enjoy some quality time with his aunt.
  • Thankful for today: The pain in my back has eased some after my very nasty fall on Tuesday. I can stand up without wincing and can roll over in bed easier.
  • Bonus Question: If you could choose any time period to live in, what would you choose? The Georgian Period of the late 1790s and early 1800s--the time period of Jane Austen's novels. While I love that period, I know that the time period we live in is a much easier time so I am thankful to be living in the here and now.
Well, I am signing off for tonight! I will be back tomorrow for Happy Homemaker Monday!

Kat


2 comments: