Thursday, February 20, 2014

Spring Sampler


This is the Spring Sampler I made as an example for our Happy Stampers Club this month. We met last night and worked with a frenzy to get all 12 squares finished! I really enjoyed designing all these squares:) I still haven't decided if I want to leave the white background blank or if I want to do a subtle design on it. What do you think?

I made the sampler to fit an 8" x 10" background. The squares are:

  • Top square: 2" x 2"
  • 2nd square: 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"
  • Bottom square: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"

For this Spring Sampler I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
  • Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit and Crisp Cantaloupe card stock; Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (free with $50 order)
  • Stamp Sets: Strength and Hope (retired); Happy Watercolor; Simply Sketched (Hostess); Petite Petals; Flower Shop; Petal Parade (free with $50 order); Banner Blast (also free with $50 order); Gorgeous Grunge
  • Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party by Stampin' Up! and Tuxedo Black by Memento
  • Big Shot with the following Embossing Folders: Delicate Designs, Lacy Brocade (retired) and Decorative Dots (free with $50 order)
  • Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly, Pansy and Petite Petals
  • Other: Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Water Color Wonder Washi Tape, Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine (retired)
That's quite a list and I think I have everything but if you have any questions, please let me know.

I hope you enjoyed this project. Tomorrow I have another version of my Shadow Box Card to share with you.

Kat

2 comments:

  1. I would suggest keeping the background as it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, William! I trust your judgment on the matter! Love your photography:)

      Delete