I was working on this post last night but could not get the internet to connect so had to wait till today to wrap my brain around the issues and get everything working properly.
My precious granddaughter wanted to visit the pool first thing so I in a chair poolside trying to write this post using Blogsy--at least I could write even if I couldn't post. She enjoyed the pool for an hour so slept really good last night!
Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily, our weekly host for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat, decided to unplug for the day so did the Chit-Chat early thus removing the "night" from our usual chit-chat. However, I was traveling all day so am still doing mine at night!
- I am reading...Still reading Sanctuary by David and Beverly Lewis:) It is a good book, just haven't had a lot of time to read lately.
- I am watching...Not sure...whatever DD and DGD want to watch. My son is recording Selfridges for me tonight so I can watch it when I get home. I think I might need to invest in a DVR. Do you have one; use it?
- I am looking forward to this week...Obviously some quality time with my daughter and granddaughter in this super comfortable hotel.
- Lesson I learned last week...Old friends are precious! We had a long phone visit with some friends hubby and I have known since high school. It was like coming home! We don't visit with them often but when we do it's like we just saw or talked to them yesterday. So precious!!!
- Was my best moment over the last week...Meeting up with my daughter, granddaughter, son and brother for brunch this morning in Portland, OR!
- Is my #1 goal for next week...To survive the week with my psyche in tack! I am "chilling" today but will visit mom and sister tomorrow. My brother's advice? Keep the visits short:))) Love that!!!
- Best/Worst financial decision over the last week...So far, so good! No best and no worst...just spending according to plan which is a good thing:)
- Recipe is next on my "to try" list... I want to try another bread recipe from my new book, Peter Reinhart's Whole Grain Bread! I have tried the Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread with both the Biga starter and the Sourdough Starter--both are delish!!!
Well, that's it for me for today! Tomorrow starts the A to Z Blogging Challenge...6 blog posts a week for a whole month starting with the letter A and ending with Z! My "theme" for the challenge will be all about ME!
Have a great day!
Have a great day!