Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Well, the A to Z Blogging Challenge has really kept me on my toes so far this month! I hope you have been enjoying learning more about me! The blogging challenge has stirred up some ideas in my brain that I hope to be developing in the next few weeks and months. Plus I think my blog needs a bit of a facelift so will be working on that as well.

But, alas, it is time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat hosted each week by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. She is amazing! If you haven't visited her blog yet, check it out! That woman has 4 kids, homeschools, blogs two or three times a day and could run circles around me! I love seeing the beauties she creates with fabric! My current favorite is her Pleated Wristlet with matching coin purse! It is definitely on my wish list:) 

NOTE: At the time I am posting this, Carla has not put up her Chit-Chat but when she does I will link to hers. Didn't want to keep you waiting! lol

Check out this photo I took this morning! I call it the Kitty Sandwich:) See Graycee in the middle?



I could not resist getting a picture! Usually Rocky is trying to lie ON the cat! They stayed like this for about half an hour! Now, before I get lots of comments about how skinny Beau is, he is a rescue dog with eating issues PLUS he is super neurotic so even when he eats he doesn't gain weight. Believe me, we feed him plenty and I even doctor up his food to get him to eat! Now, Rocky is a chub, weighing in at 60 pounds! He has no issues with food at all except that he wants to eat waayyy too much! We have HIM on a diet!

On with the Chit-Chat...it appears I am more chatty than normal tonight:)))

What...

  • Am I watching...Just watched Austenland! Hubby had to comment throughout the movie about how stupid it was. I loved it for it's absurdity! 
  • Am I reading...I didn't end up starting The Paradise after all. I decided to read Body Surfing by Anita Shreve instead.
  • Am I looking forward to this week...Oh, so much going on this week! Happy Stampers meet on Wednesday night; dinner with hubby's brother and sister-in-law on Thursday night; staying in Portland till Saturday--a little motel time for me (love it)!
  • Am I obsessive about...Stamping! I love, love, love stamping! I never get tired of it and most of my extra money gets spent on my stamping! So hard to say no to stamps and paper and ink, oh my!!!
  • Is my #1 goal for next week...I have to finish getting ready for my Happy Stampers Club! I am such a procrastinator:(
  • Is my Best/Worst financial decision over the last week...I didn't spend anything this week which is great! I had a few temptations but kept telling myself NO!
  • Am I most happy I accomplished this week...I managed to stay on track with the A to Z Blogging Challenge plus visiting other blogs on the list.
What are you obsessive about? It would be fun to hear! I will be back tomorrow with the Letter L:)

Kat

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting me, Kat, from the A to Z challenge. I enjoyed reading your Sunday chit chat (My obsessions are writing historical fiction and quilting). Right now I'm working on two charity quilts very, very slowly. And revising my wip. What I liked about the chit chat is very similar to ROW80 (A Round of Words in 80 Days), that process of setting goals and being accountable. So have fun in the coming week and stamp away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth! I do love to write but never got into quilting. Thought I might dabble a bit with small projects:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graycee must be very patient to put up with dogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graycee has long since established who is boss! The dogs don't mess with her! The other cat is the patient one...dogs can do anything and he doesn't care,

      Delete