Thursday, July 3, 2014

In Color Tri-fold Cards

**Opps! It seems I hit Publish instead of Schedule:( This is Thursday's post!


Again, these cards were made a month ago so I will try to remember what I used. I submitted these as part of my Design Team projects for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges last month! I LOVE the new Stampin' Up! In Colors and used Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey for these cards.




Once I got started I couldn't stop with just one. I love the Tri-fold cards and was so enjoying the wonderful colors! 

For these cards I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Whisper White card stock; Moonlight Designer Series Paper
  • Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Stamps: Yippee Skippee (top sentiment), Sassy Salutations (bottom sentiment), Postage Collection (retired-hostess), A Round Array; I don't remember the name of the flower stamp 
  • Punches: 7/8" Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle and Banner
  • Other: Dimensionals
I hope you enjoyed my Tri-fold cards today! I will be on my way to my daughter's today for the 4th of July Celebration. Her neighborhood does such a nice job with lots of food and fun:)

Kat


6 comments: