Here are my Five Things for this fine Friday...
- OH! I have good news!!! It has been over a week since our 6 month old puppy had an accident in the house!!! Do I dare hope?!!! It didn't take long AFTER we took the puppy pad away. It seemed to remind him that "hey, I need to pee here!" I am so proud of him and he is so adorable! I love him to pieces:)))
- I have my starter working for my new No Knead Artisan Bread that I am going to bake in my new stoneware covered baker:) I was hoping the starter would be ready by Monday but it has been cool in the house and the starter isn't working as good as it should; will likely be later in the week. If you are interested in bread baking, especially the no knead variety, check out Breadtopia! Trust me, everything you ever wanted to know about baking bread...by experts!
- I just received an order I placed to Springfield Dolls for clothes/shoes for my granddaughter's American Girl doll. I was beyond pleased with the order! I plan to make a few more clothes for her doll plus her uncle is going to make a bunk bed for her dolls. Of course I will be making the mattresses, pillows and bedding. It will be an American Doll Christmas...minus the doll (got that for her last year).
- We are loving our Tempur-Pedic mattress! We have been sleeping on it for two months now. My favorite part is I can't feel when hubby rolls over or gets up. I used to wake up every time he moved but now don't feel him move at all:) It took me a couple weeks to get used to it but I am so happy with it now!
- The busiest two months of the year are coming up and I'm starting to panic:( I need to just sit down and make a list of what needs to be done and when. November includes my darling son's birthday, monthly Happy Stampers Club, Thanksgiving complete with overnight company! December includes Happy Stampers Club (early), trip to the coast for 3 days, Christmas, trip to visit daughter and granddaughter for 3 or 4 days, New Year's Eve party (not at my house). Add to that making/buying Christmas gifts which I should have done months ago and sending Christmas cards. Am I the only one who panics this time of year?!!! Any suggestions?
Thank you for stopping by today! I am so thankful for each and every one of you who stop by to see what's going on. I will be back on Sunday for my version of the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily is feeling a bit overwhelmed so is taking a week off! At least she's not taking 2 1/2 months off like I did!!! Carla is amazing...she has 4 kids, homeschools, creates custom sewing items as a business (I am fortunate enough to have a few of those amazing items) all in addition to being a wife, cleaning, cooking, etc! Did I say she is amazing! No wonder she needs a week off!!!
Tootles for now! Have a great weekend:)