Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Yay! Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily is back with the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Be sure to stop by her blog and say hi! Thanks, Carla! I love the Chit-Chat!


Motto I am learning to live by!
So, let's get to the Chit-Chat!

What...
  • Are you watching? Ah! The Paradise is on tonight!
  • Are you reading? Still reading The Deep Blue Sea for Beginners by Luanne Rice. Should finish it this week:) 
  • Are you looking forward to next week? Stamping order will arrive about Thursday--Woo Hoo! Also hubby's brother and sister-in-law will be visiting sometime this week!
  • Was your best moment over the last week? We had a fabulous day yesterday visiting with new friends! We are so blessed to get to know them!
  • Is your #1 goal next week? Get the house cleaned before company arrives!
  • Was your best/worst financial decision over the last week? I spent too much money while visiting my daughter a couple weeks ago so I shouldn't have bought 2 new sweaters and a pair of leggings but they were at Costco and were sooo cheap I couldn't resist! 
  • Is on the top of your wishlist right now? I think I want one of those folding tables that fold in half! That would come in so handy for a lot of things but especially for crafting!
Well, that's it for this week's Chit-Chat! I will be back tomorrow for Sandra's Happy Homemaker Monday and then on Tuesday for Tasty Tuesday:) Wednesday and Thursday I have cards to show off so until then...

Kat



5 comments:

  1. Hi Kat ~ I am back in blogland after a little break. Love your Sunday chit-chat. Sounds like you are moving forward into a good week! Enjoy your company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back, Deb! I have missed your wonderful comments! I hope you have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Getting the house cleaned for company might be a tall order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always is:( Fortunately, it's family so if it doesn't all get done, oh well! They will have a clean bed and clean towels:)

      Delete
  3. I spent too much on clothes too... but they were needed, (maybe not as expensive clothes as I bought, but all the same.. lol! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete