I was looking on Pinterest for a third card for my 3 Card Swap using the Butterfly Basics stamp set and came across this beauty uploaded by Faith Welch! I didn't find a website or tutorial for you but it is pretty straight forward! Thank you Faith for this simply elegant design!
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Paper: Midnight Muse (retired), Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock; Painted Blooms designer series paper
- Stamps: Butterfly Basics and A Dozen Thoughts
- Ink: Midnight Muse and Tuxedo Black Memento
- Big Shot with Butterfly Thinlits
- Other: Glue dots and Basic Rhinestones
This card will need a bigger than normal envelope because of the Butterfly but that's easy to solve with the Envelope Punch Board:)
I will be back on Sunday with something...just not sure what, yet! Have a great weekend!